The Golden Rule

“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”

Monday, September 13, 2010

Trading Stocks Online

Trading Stocks Online

There are many companies that offer online trading platforms. I personally like Scottrade, they have $7.00 trades and a lot of really nice tools and research options.
If anyone is interested in setting up a Scottrade account contact me and I can get you a code to enter when you join that is good for 3 free trades.
I do not label myself as a “Day Trader” because sometimes my trades are day trades but more often than not they take place over several days.
I am into penny and micro-penny stocks, which are very cheap and you can buy a lot of shares. Also they go up at a higher rate than other stocks. I
I make sure that the volatility is good and that the volume supports getting in and out quickly.

More to follow…

No comments:

Post a Comment